Monday, December 08, 2008

Two New Self-Help Books on Loving Relationships

As I have been telling you, for the past year a good friend and colleague, Dr. Bill Lambos, and I have been writing two new self-help books. They are a companion set and indeed address the critical issues that challenge people in loving relationships.

The overall theme and topics of the first book are on its back cover:


The second one of this "Companion Set" is Our Loving Relationship. On the book's back cover, the essence and contents of the book are discussed:





With the assistance of our publisher, Nova Science Publishers, I am able to offer to my blog fans a time-limited 40% Discount. If you go to the publisher's website at Nova Science Publishers and then to the pages for the two books:

My Loving Relationships and Our Loving Relationship, then after adding them to your cart enter the Promotion Code: Leaf40 and you will get a 40% Off Discount.

Please know, however, that Bill and I would appreciate your sharing with us your candid thoughts and opinions after you have read the books.

Thanks so much... and HAPPY READING,

Bill


No comments: